The Law Office of Elise Rodriguez was built with the needs of growing families in mind. We understand you are busy, you are growing, you are planning for a life of prosperity, and you value ease, convenience and efficiency. In the case of your permanent absence, you want to know you have made the best decisions for your family and that your plan will work when your loved ones need it most. You want to make sure your children would be taken care of in the best way possible.
In our service to individuals and families, we take pride in our ability to provide legal services in an efficient manner and reduce your stress of handling such personal matters. We want to ensure a life-long attorney-client relationship capable of handling any of the most common legal needs for individuals, families and small businesses. Think of us as your life-long law firm.
Throughout your life, things change. You change; your assets change; your family changes; and the law will definitely change.
Before you engage an estate planning lawyer to help you plan for the well‐being of your money, your family, and your life, there are questions you need to ask. You need to ensure that the estate plan you put in place will really work when your family needs it and won’t end up just a pile of worthless paper after you are gone.
Having a plan in place helps ensure the best possible future for you and your family. And it's not just about planning for the care of others, we will help you prepare for your own medical needs and execute documents such as advanced directives and medical powers of attorney, which allow you to specify the type of medical care you would like to receive should you be unable to provide healthcare professionals with the necessary information.
With proper legal planning you can cover areas such as child protection, asset transfer and protection, estate and gift tax planning, business succession/exit planning and healthcare options. And we'll take care of everything- from guardianship issues, to medical directives, to digital asset planning, and planning for your pets.
Here are some of the ways we are different from most estate planning lawyers:
- Fixed flat fees agreed to in advance. No surprises. You will choose the planning level and fee that works best for your family.
- We keep you informed and make sure your plan works, not just prepare a set of legal documents and then send you on your way.
- We strive to make sure that the well-being of your children is properly planned for, and to ensure everyone you’ve named in your plan knows what to do if anything happens to you.
- We'll review your plan at least every 3 years for free, or annually if you choose to join our Family Wealth VIP Membership program.
- We foster a lifetime, ongoing relationship with our clients.
- We have a process to make sure that your assets are titled in the right way, both now and over your lifetime.
- Legacy Planning. We believe that planning is about much more than just the transfer of your financial wealth.
- We are equipped to handle complicated family dynamics and ready for your delicate issues. Your special needs are important to us.